In 1 week from today, I will be leaving KC and heading to Portland for a short vacation. My cousin, Jessie is getting married and I am so excited to attend the blessed event! Jessie was like a younger sister to me and I am so happy for her. My sister and I will be flying out together. My parents may be joining us but, they are still deciding between flying or driving. We arrive in Portland on Friday afternoon on June 30th. We will head to Bend/Sunriver on Saturday morning and spend some time with my mom's good friend, Sally. She has horses and I am so excited to see them! We will then attend the rehearsal dinner and other wedding things later that afternoon. Sunday is the big day and that will be jammed full of all sorts of wedding festivities. We will head back to Portland after the wedding and reception on Sunday night. I will spend Monday and Tuesday (the 4th of July) in Corbett and then head home on Wednesday. I am really excited to see alot of family and friends!
I am hoping that I will get a positive pregnancy test before we leave.
Next Wednesday, June 28th was Abby's due date. I am hoping we can celebrate that day with a new pregnancy, a brother or sister to our little angel. I will be testing either that day (if I can hold out that long) or possibly some time this weekend.
Wish me luck!
This is a picture of Jessie in her wedding gown
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment