"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

SURVIVOR

For the past couple months, my department at work has been having a "Survivor" Challenge. There are 4 different teams in my department and each team has been competing against their other teammates. At the end of the challenge, the teammate with the highest score gets to go on and compete in the "Final Challened" where they then compete against the other teams.
I received the most points for my team.. The Disbursement Team so, I had the priviledge of participating in the finals.
The Finals were yesterday. The 4 finalists sat at a table infront of our whole dept. We were given doodle boards that we were to use to write our answers on to the questions that we were going to be asked. The first round started with Trivia questions. We then had a round of work related questions, an activity where we had to post our company's "6 Big Ideas" and another round that I forget what the focus was. The last round was a scavenger hunt.
They sent the 4 finalists out the door and we raced through the building. We had 4 stations to go to and they set it up so we did not each go to the same station at the same time.
I was the first finalist back and ended up winning the entire challenge. It was alot of fun and makes me really want to be on the show "The Amazing Race". hehe
I won a $50 gift card to the plaza, 2 movie tickets and a lunch for my whole team.

No comments: