Today I am about 3 DPO. Could be 4 but, I am not sure if I O'd on Thursday or Friday. I plan on testing on our 5 year anniversary. AF will be a couple days late at that point. I am hoping AF holds off so I can test without Jared knowing about it. We plan on going out to dinner that evening and I would love to present a gift to Jared at dinner and have the positive pregnancy test wrapped inside. We'll see if my wonderful plan plays out this way.
Jared and I have been working on a slide show to show to our families for our anniversary. I am hoping I can announce a pregnancy at the end of the slide show but, it would still be neat without it.
I quit my job at Motherhood Maternity, after 1 day. HAHA. For a variety of reasons but, mainly just because I don't want a 2nd job. Although, I may start cleaning some houses with Jenny but, it would be different because it would be on my own time and I would be with Jenny. We would have fun and it would be enjoyable.
I am feeling pretty good about this cycle. We timed it just right and the preseed will hopefully help out. Of course, God will bless us with a baby, when it's his time. I just hope it is this time!!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment