"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Motherhood Maternity

I have recently accepted a new, part time job with Motherhood Maternity. I was supposed to go in last night for my first shift but, something with my application did not go through with HR so, I can't actually go in to work until that is straightened out.
I will get a 30% discount after I have worked there for 90 days. I am hoping I will start needing maternity clothes once that 90 days comes!
We plan on using the preseed for the first time on Thursday. I am not expecting to ovulate until Saturday. I am using the ovulation predictor kits again this month. So far they have been light but I can tell they are becoming increasingly darker.
I am so ready to be pregnant again, it is not even funny.

No comments: