"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not this month

No luck again. I made an appoinment with my midwife for my yearly checkup for September 22. I will be a few days past ovulation at that point so, we can discuss TTC and what steps to take if Jared and I go past a year or so with no luck. I know it will happen at some point so, I am just trying to be patient and wait it out. We have 1 tube of preseed left and will plan on using that again this month.
Hopefully I will get my new bike soon. I can't wait to ride on it.
Jared and I will be going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner tomorrow night for our anniversary. I am excited and looking forward to it!

No comments: