"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

preseed

Well, "you know who" came to pay me yet another visit so, I am in the TTC game again this month. Jared and I are really getting antsy to get pregnant again. It took us 4 months with Abby and now we are on our 5th month trying again.
I had been hearing some great success stories from different women who have used a product called "Preseed" when TTC.

It is a personal lubricant that is "sperm friendly" and actually helps with the TTC process. Ladies have disucssed it on different online forums and I would say about 80-90% who used it, got pregnant the first month they used it. I am really getting excited to try it out this month and see if we have the same luck.
Of course, I know God determines when Jared and I will be blessed again but, perhaps the Lord made this product available to help us achieve another pregnancy.

No comments: