That is not a happy, excited AHHHHHHHHH! It's a very frusterated AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, more like ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AF showed AGAIN early this evening. Right on time. I am seriously thinking of making an appt. to start testing on both Jared and I. What is up?
Is this just not the right time for us to have a Baby and that is why God isn't giving one to us or do we have some issues getting pg?
I don't know but, I just can't sit back and relax. That's probably what I need to do though.
Just toss all the B6, Progesterone cream, ovulation tests.. you name it. Checking my CM and CP and all that other obsessive, habitual, addicting methods we use to tell us when to have sex and what position to use and everything else.
I would love to do that but, do you know how hard that is going to be? With everything that i know now about my cycle and how to tell when I am ovulating?
I think I'm going to try, just wish there was something I could do to take my mind off of it. It doesn't help that at this time, last year, I was pregnant with Abby. With the Holidays coming up, it will be a constant reminder.
Well, anyways. Sorry for the rant. I am lost with where to go now. I guess I have tried pretty much everything I can think of. Need to spend lots of time praying to God and leave it up to him. Maybe I will try 1 more time. Nothin on my end.. leave it all to God. If it doesn't happen, then I will set up an appt.
That sounds like a good idear to me.
So my game plan this month:
Make love to my husband whenever I feel like it!!! God is in control!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment