So, I have been trying to come up with ideas of how we can announce our pregnancy, IF we are pregnant this month. I do this all the time but, I figured out a really cute way to do it this time.
On Christmas morning, I will be about 6 weeks pregnant. We are having breakfast with my whole family and Jared parent's and Grandma Zelma will be there as well. It will be at Brian and Lisa's house.
After Breakfast, or whenever we can have everyone sit down in the living room at the same time, Jared and I will pass out Christmas cards. Inside the card, we will write "Sorry your present didn't arrive in time but, we included the order confirmation instead. Love, Jared and Amy"
The "order confirmation" will be folded up inside. Here is a sample:

On Christmas morning, I will be about 6 weeks pregnant. We are having breakfast with my whole family and Jared parent's and Grandma Zelma will be there as well. It will be at Brian and Lisa's house.
After Breakfast, or whenever we can have everyone sit down in the living room at the same time, Jared and I will pass out Christmas cards. Inside the card, we will write "Sorry your present didn't arrive in time but, we included the order confirmation instead. Love, Jared and Amy"
The "order confirmation" will be folded up inside. Here is a sample:

It will have "New Grandchild" "New Niece or Nephew" "New Cousin" or "New Great-Grandchild" written for the description.
I love the idea and I can't wait to see if we can use it. Only 10 more days until we find out!!!
Sunday, December 10th can't get here soon enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment