I am on CD 8 now and Af is still not gone. how annoying. It seems like since delivering Abby, my AF's have really increased. Just seem to spot or have really light bleeding for another day or 2 longer than normal. Oh well, I shouldn't get too concerned about it.
Yesterday, I went ahead and made an appt. with the OB for an infertility consultation. That will be on December 18. After I made the appt, I just felt really relieved and almost as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. So, I am happy about that. Hopefully we can get some questions and concerns answered. Or, even better, hopefully I can cancel the appt. because I get a BFP!!
Either way, I think it's going to help me just relax this cycle and not really "try" because I know we have that to look forward to. If that is really something to look forward to. haha.
Jared got home last night around 10:30. It was so nice having him back. The pugs were really excited to see him too.
I also got to ride Ted last night. It has been a long, long time. Sheila was at the barn as well so, we went out together on Ted and Abu. It was really nice. The weather was perfect.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment