"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bye Bye Ted

Ted is going to a new home on Saturday :(
I will miss him very much but, this will be a good thing for him. It is hard keeping a horse when you don't have a place of your own. Not necessarily just the cost of it; although, that can be a strain at times. I also haven't ridden for almost 2 months. It just is not fair to Ted.
He is going to a home that has 4 children. They have 80 acres with a run in shed for the horses. The parents of the children are both Dr's and have had horses most of their lives.
I am happy that he is going to a really good home. The family that we bought him from 5 years ago are really good friends with this family so, it will work out wonderfully.
Ted has been the best horse that I have ever had.
LOVE YOU TED!

No comments: