Whewwww.. I have been busy the past couple days.
Christmas Eve (Sunday)- Went to church. Played the piano for Sallie's solo and Jared and I sang "As With Gladness Men of Old". Got lunch at Burger King, came home and made cookies. We left a little before 5 for Jenny and Chris's home to have a lasagna dinner which was very yummy. After dinner, we went over to Gary and Judy's to watch a movie with them and Grandma Zelma. My parents came over as well and we started watching "It's a Wonderful Life". Jenny called and said that Michelle had stubbed her toe really bad and that she wanted administered to so, they came over to Gary and Judy's house. Michelle was administered to and then my mom wanted adminstered to then Zelma. Once our little service was over, we finished the movie and Jared and I went home. We got home around 11:00 pm and started cooking the potatoes and got the turkey ready for the next day.
Christmas (Monday)- we woke up at 6:30, got showers then opened presents. We drove 2 cars to Independence because Jared would have to come home and put the turkey in the oven. We stopped at Gary and Judy's first and opened gifts with them and then were on our way over to Brian and Lisa's for breakfast at 9. Brian and Lisa made delicious french toast. Jared left at 9:40 to come home and I left about a quarter after 10.
We got the house and food ready and the family arrived at 1:00'ish. We ate at 2:00 and had a great time.
One of the gifts that Jared gave me was Photoshop. I love it and have been having fun playing with it and figuring out how to use it. Here is a sample of one of my first projects:

That is a quick run-down of our weekend. I now have this whole week off of work and am so glad to have a little time to spend with Jared and the pugs before our regular routine begins again. Tomorrow is when we take in the sperm sample. I think we will be putting a for sale sign out front at some point this week. More later.

1 comment:
You're my sister and you're crazy hehe!
Post a Comment