"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our next step

We have our next step arranged and that is for Jared's semen analysis. We will take that in on Wednesday December, 27th and have the results a day or 2 later.
I am really interested to see what type of results we have.

The next step is for myself to have my progesterone checked. I need to have that done 7 days after I ovulate. I am glad that I am temping this cycle so that I can know the precise day. Hopefully 7 DPO won't fall on a weekend when the lab is closed.
The lab is just walk-in on a first come, first serve basis so, I will go after work.

Christmas is just around the corner and I have been busy preparing for that. We are having Christmas dinner at our house, so I have groceries to buy, house to clean and food to bake. I am also organizing the music for the Christmas service at church and although it is pretty much done, I need to learn a song on the piano that I am playing for Sallie to sing to. It's not an extremely difficult song but, I haven't had much time to prepare and that just adds to the whole stress of Christmas.

I do have new pictures to post, including the one on our Christmas Card but, I'll do that when I am on our home computer.

That's all for now!

No comments: