Well, we have made it to 2007. I wonder what this year has in store for Jared and I. My New Years Resolution: GET PREGNANT! hehe I am also giving up all pop (which I don't really drink alot of anyways) and sweet desserts, except for birthdays, holidays and special occasions. hehe
Jared and I are going to come up with a list of things of where we think we will be next year (this year) at Christmas time. And then we will seal it in an envelope and open it at Christmas to see how correct or wrong we were. I think we are in for alot of changes this year and I am excited to see what happens.
I know the Lord has many more blessings in store for Jared and I this year. As long as we remain faithful and thankful to him. It's wonderful to see him working in our lives.
Well, we had a nice time last night. We went to Jenny and Chris's house to have dinner with the family and play games. We left and went over to James and Laura's around 9:00 and stayed there to ring in the new year. We didn't get home until around 12:30 and then we went to bed.
I took another OPK yesterday and it still isn't a + yet. I am not really showing many fertile signs either so, I think we are in for another late O. I did have a huge temp jump this morning but there are a few factors that played into that I think. For 1, my alarm didn't go off at my normal time. Or it may have gone off but, I turned it off without waking up. So, I didn't take my temp until 6:30 am, instead of my regular 5:15 am. Also, I wore pajama bottoms to bed last night because the comforter we normally keep on top of our quilt is dirty and I thought I would need an extra layer to keep me warm, which it did indeed as I woke up really warm this morning. Another thing was we kept our ceiling fan off because we thought we would be too cool without our extra comforter on. So, I am not really putting much stock into my high temperature because of all those other factors.
Here is my OPK from yesterday. Doesn't look much different from day 21:
I have 1 OPK left and I will probably take it today. Maybe will go buy some more so I can keep taking them. They're only $1 each and they are fun to use.
Jared and I are going to come up with a list of things of where we think we will be next year (this year) at Christmas time. And then we will seal it in an envelope and open it at Christmas to see how correct or wrong we were. I think we are in for alot of changes this year and I am excited to see what happens.
I know the Lord has many more blessings in store for Jared and I this year. As long as we remain faithful and thankful to him. It's wonderful to see him working in our lives.
Well, we had a nice time last night. We went to Jenny and Chris's house to have dinner with the family and play games. We left and went over to James and Laura's around 9:00 and stayed there to ring in the new year. We didn't get home until around 12:30 and then we went to bed.
I took another OPK yesterday and it still isn't a + yet. I am not really showing many fertile signs either so, I think we are in for another late O. I did have a huge temp jump this morning but there are a few factors that played into that I think. For 1, my alarm didn't go off at my normal time. Or it may have gone off but, I turned it off without waking up. So, I didn't take my temp until 6:30 am, instead of my regular 5:15 am. Also, I wore pajama bottoms to bed last night because the comforter we normally keep on top of our quilt is dirty and I thought I would need an extra layer to keep me warm, which it did indeed as I woke up really warm this morning. Another thing was we kept our ceiling fan off because we thought we would be too cool without our extra comforter on. So, I am not really putting much stock into my high temperature because of all those other factors.
Here is my OPK from yesterday. Doesn't look much different from day 21:
I have 1 OPK left and I will probably take it today. Maybe will go buy some more so I can keep taking them. They're only $1 each and they are fun to use.Edited to add my OPK from today. Still not + but, I do see some EWCM!! I bought 4 more OPKs tonight so, hopefully we will see a + soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment