"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CD 1 of Cycle #11

We are doing everything that we can, in order to get pregnant this month. I will be using OPKs again, and also using these things called instead cups. They are made for women to use during AF time; however, alot of ladies use them while TTC because they help keep the little swimmers inside :)

Along with the OPK's and instead cups, I am going to start taking: Vitamin B6 again, Evening Primrose Oil until ovulation (to help with CM), Baby Aspirin (to help promote implantation), and also drinking Decaffinated Green Tea and Red Raspberry Leaf tea, everyday.

Of course, we will still be going to our appt. with the fertility Dr. but, hopefully we won't have to go on any fertility drugs, in order to get pregnant.

Pray for us!!

On a funny, kinda neat/strange note..
A girl that I work with is preggers and she is having a girl. She was doing this pencil test today at work that predicts or tells you about your kids. It works on any woman whether she already has kids, is pregnant or doesn't have kids yet.
Anyways.. she did it on alot of the moms here and it worked on each of them. She did it on me and it said that we would have a boy first and then twins!!! She did it on my good friend Mia and it said that she would have a girl and then no more. Mia does have a girl already and isn't planning on any more children.
It took a while for the test to start doing anything on me. The girl said, "Man, yours is taking a while" I kinda chuckled and said "Ya!!" My 2 good friends who both know that we are TTC were there and they both chuckled too.

2 comments:

Staci said...

How did it show twins? I've done the pencil thing before and it said 2 boys and a girl (based on how it circled). I never knew it could tell twins?!?! It worked on everyone we ever did it on!

Oh...I saw those cup things in the store the other day. I use the keeper. It's $35 and you can use it for 10+ years!

Amy said...

Stac- Did you use your keeper, while TTC as well?
My sister has the Diva cup. I will likely get one of those type of things, after I have a baby. Aren't there 2 different sizes?