"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Tested...

and I always ask "Why do I do this to myself, every month?" This test is crazy though.. It's obviously defective. The dye bled on the whole stick, instead of passing over it like it should. Take a look. Keep in mind, these pics were taken well after the 10 minute mark so, it gave the dye plenty of time to cross over the stick:
I am 10 DPO today. I did not get my BFP with Abby until 12 DPO.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I love how you took the test apart so you could see it better ;)