My first day of Clomid yesterday was not bad at all. I did have a night sweat last night, but big deal. We'll see how the symptoms progress or if they get any worse. I've got 4 more days to find out.Jared is being so cute about the whole thing. He woke up to go for a run this morning and I was still in bed. Before he left, he came over and put his hand on me and said, "It's almost 7:30. Remember that you have to take your medicine." He reminded me last night as well. He wants to have a baby almost as badly as I do. I love him :)
Yesterday was Jared's dad, Gary's birthday. We went for lunch at The Olive Garden with him and my family. Judy, my MIL is still in Washington with her mom who just had a stroke. I gave Gary a framed picture of our dog, Obi. Gary loves our dogs so much, but he has a special place in his heart for Obi. Jared got Obi before we even met and when he was living at his parent's house, so Gary got to be with Obi from day 1. They have a special bond :)
Obi loves to sit by my feet when I play the piano. I put a blanket on my shiny, black piano bench so Obi wouldn't scratch it and then I put Obi on top of that. I got a few great shots but this one is my favorite:

3 comments:
Oh the night sweats! I remember those! Hopefully that will be the only side effect you have! Obi looks so cute!!
How cute! I had night sweats Saturday night too. Mine were b/c it was so hot in our house! lol! It was gross. I got up to turn on the fan and when I got back in bed my sheets felt wet! I feel for ya!
Love the pic of Obi! How sweet of Jared to remind you to take your Chlomid! Hope the night sweats are the only side effect for you! Fingers and everything crossed it works the first time!
-Sapphire
Post a Comment