"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

? DPO

I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday/Saturday but, I am not quite sure. My cervix still has not dropped and closed up. I imagine it will at some point today though. Surely I am not still fertile, if my first +OPK was on Thursday. Usually you will O in the next 48 hours of a +OPK. Either way, we had some great timing and hopefully it will get us our BFP!

Last night we went to a going away party for some friends of ours. I was the designated photographer for the night. It was alot of fun! Even though I took most of the pics, I got a few with me in them.
Me and Jared

Lesley, Tracy and me
(Lesley is getting married in October and Tracy and I are 2 of her Bridesmaids. Hopefully I will be big and pregnant by then!)

Bye Scott, Tracy and Audrey! We will miss you!
Today I am going to see my horse, Ted. Guess he's really not mine anymore, but I can still pretend. I'll head up there after church, as long as it's not raining. I imagine I will bring my saddle so I can hop on him for a bit. It will feel so good to be back in the saddle.

Thank you all for all of your comments and support. I'm so blessed to have such great friends. I know God hears our prayers. I feel very good that Jared and I will get a BFP this month.

4 comments:

Staci said...

It's always sad to see friends move away :(

Liam and Graham said...

Hope you enjoy your ride on Ted today! I am jealous! :)
- Dani

Liam and Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liam and Graham said...

Hey Amy sorry I double posted, duh!
- Dani