"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I got a new...

Piano and a new job!! YAY!




Let's start with the more exciting topic.. my new piano =D I should get it probably on Tuesday of this next week. I am really, really excited. I will have to take some video of me playing and figure out how to post a video on here. I didn't get the piano that I showed in my prior post.. I ended gup getting a Samick 48" upright. Here is the beauty:


About my new job.. I will probably start either March 26th or April 2nd. I'm glad I got out of my current department when I did. I have a feeling that things will start going a little haywire here shortly when everyone is leaving because they feel like their position is being threatened. So, I am happy about my move; although, my shift/hours are really going to stink. I will be salaried now, but the position requires me to stay later in the day, until around 5'ish. I am so used to leaving work at 3:30 or 4 at the latest. I've been spoiled. We'll see though.. there is some flexiblity with that.


Jared's Grandma has shown some improvement, but we are not out of the woods yet. She could use prayers, if you think of her. Her name is Zelma.. here is a picture of us with her and my parents at Christmas time. This is from my FIL's camera:

3 comments:

Liam and Graham said...

I hope Zelma recovers quickly - my thoughts are with you and Jared and your families. And congrats on the piano - looking forward to some video clips!
-Dani

Staci said...

LOVE the piano! It's gorgeous!!!

To post a video...get a free photobucket account. You can upload a video there and get the HTML code from photobucket to post your video to blogger. Let me know if you need help :)

I'll be praying for Jared's grandma.

Oh...congrats on the new job! Will you get to go in later if you have to stay later?

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Love the piano! Congrats on the new job! I know you're so excited! Hope Jared's grandma is doing better.