"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's here!

My piano came right on time today. In fact, the movers were waiting for us when we got home from work, only a couple minutes though. Well, I am going to try and upload a video. I tried Stac's advice, but photobucket isn't letting me upload the file type that my camcorder saves the video clips as.. need to work on that. But, Youtube let me upload it. Hopefully it works:

The piano really needs a tuning so it sounds a little brassy.

In other news, I am pretty sure AF is a couple days away. My cervix has moved up today and softened. I also noticed a tiny spot of color when I checked up :( Clomid, here we come! If AF comes on Thursday, as expected, then I will start Clomid on Saturday, CD 3.

2 comments:

Staci said...

When I click on the video a widow pops up from youtube that says:
"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." So it wouldn't let me watch it :(

Staci said...

Yay! It worked that time :) I LOVE that song! You played it beautiful!