"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, March 02, 2007

Jared fixed the car!

A few posts back, I wrote about how we backed into a snow plow truck that was behind our driveway. Well, we finally got the car fixed! Jared bought the new trunk lid and replaced the damaged one. He did a fantastic job! I am very proud of him :)
The smashed trunk:


The new trunk:

We have been searching for a new (used) truck and we found one that was a few hours away in Hutchison, KS. Jared talked with the car salesman a couple times today and decided that it was "the one" so we put a deposit down and made arrangements to drive down and pick it up tomorrow.

I was really excited about making the trip because a friend of mine from Babycenter, Staci, lived near Hutchison and I was so excited to get to meet her and her family! We set everything up with them so we could meet for lunch and be able to visit. Then tonight, as I was getting ready for bed and watching TV, Jared pulled a carfax on the truck, just to be sure we knew what we were getting. We were so dissapointed when it showed that it had been reposessed and also been in a collision with an animal. Uggh. Needless to say, we are not going to get it after all. (sorry Staci) :(
But, we will continue to search for another truck as we want to get a little bit cheaper one and also, since we don't have horses anymore, I don't need such a big truck to haul a trailer around.
Hopefully Stac and I can meet one of these days too.

2 comments:

Staci said...

We were disappointed that ya'll didn't come down this way :( We'll get to meet soon...I'm sure of it ;)

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Go Jared! He did a great job! Bummer you didn't get to go meet up with Staci. :-(