"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

3 Mature Follicles!!!

We had our u/s today and I had 3 mature follicles!!! I am so excited!! 1 was pretty large (almost too big) measuring at 27 mm, and 2 were the "perfect" size, according to the nurse, measuring at 20 mm. The nurse explained that when a follicle is matured and becomes as large as my 27 mm one, the egg can become cystic in nature and is sometimes not fertilizable; however, it still could be.

My uterine lining was measured at a 7. They like to see it at a 10, but I still have a few more days for that to thicken, before implantation would occur, if we fertilize 1 of my 3 eggs that will be ovulated very soon.

I received the HCG injection which will make me ovulate and the nurse told us to BD tonight and tomorrow. I should ovulate within 12-36 hours so probably sometime tomorrow. YAYYYY!!!

I will have my blood drawn on the 13th to check my progesterone level. The nurse told me that when we do become pregnant, they will put me on progesterone to help support the pregnancy, even if I have a nice progesterone result.

She told me that I responded very well to Clomid. The only thing that wasn't great was my lining, but it should be able to thicken up nicely between now and implantation time. She said that can be a side effect of Clomid.

Now that I had the HCG injection, I will test positive on a pregnancy test (even though I may not be pregnant). The HCG should leave my system within a few days; therefore, if I do not have AF in a couple weeks and I test positive then it is because I am pregnant.

I am just so excited about this and have a really good feeling that we will be blessed soon. I know the Lord is hearing our prayers and I am so thankful that we had an awesome appointment.

Please pray that we will fertilize at least 1 of those 3 eggs and my lining will thicken and that my progesterone level is good. Thanks so much for your prayers and support!

10 comments:

MerrittTimes said...

Amy - That sounds so great. Prayers to you and Jared. Babydust!!!Babydust!!!Babydust!!!

Liam and Graham said...

Great news Amy! I am so excited! This will be the longest 2ww EVER!!! :) My fingers and toes will be crossed for you!
- Dani

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I will say a prayer for you. It looks great so far. Now get to it girl!! Keep us updated. **BabyDust** to you and Jared!
jessica

Laura said...

Wonderful news!! I am so glad everything is going so well! Dani is right this will be the longest 2ww ever!

Laura

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Great news!! I'm praying for you! C'mon spermies catch that eggie!!

-Sapphire

Anna said...

That's great news...We are praying for you! Babydust! Get to that Bd'ing;-P

Kristy said...

BABYDUST! BABYDUST! BABYDUST!!!

YAY!

Staci said...

Awesome!!! Guess you won't be able to feed your POAS addiction this month ;) lol

Anonymous said...

BABYDUST BABYDUST!!! You said you wanted to fertilize at least 1 of the eggs....you must want triplets!!! And NO I will not start lactating for your triplets so quit asking hahaha

Karen said...

Amy - What great news! We will all be praying for you and Jared here. Babydust :)