"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, April 06, 2007

Just for fun..

I took a test:Hope this is what we see in about 10 more days :)

I may test again in a few days to see if the HCG from the shot has left my system.

4 comments:

Staci said...

LOL!!! So you're still a POAS addict even though YOU KNOW what the test will say! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are strange

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

I was all excited for half a second until I read the blog! Lol I forgot the hcg would be in your system for a little while. You're a POAS addict for sure! Lol Praying you get a true positive this month!
-Sapphire

Staci said...

Just because you're in the wait doesn't mean you can't post! How was your Easter?