I started this post asking if anyone knew of a good picture hosting web site, but I have found one and really really like it. Our other web site where I kept my pictures had some inappropriate things posted on it a few different times and it was starting to become more frequent. I decided to delete all of my pictures from there and find another picture site that was more secure.
The new one is here: http://amyandjared.myphotoalbum.com/
Saph- I have used Kodak in the past as well, but it wasn't quite what I was wanting. Thank you though.
Oh and yes, AF is here full force. I start Clomid again on Saturday and have my follicle scan on Monday, April 30th. I also got my progesterone level back and it was 17.1. The nurse said this was a good number. The Dr. likes to see it above 15. YAY! Please pray that my uterine lining is thicker this month. That was the only concern that my Dr. had with me and Clomid.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What about Kodak Picture Gallery? I think that meets all the requirements. I think you just go to kodakgallery.com and start there. :-) Hugs about AF, you've got a great attitude about it and the progesterone level is great! Praying you get your much deserved BFP on this next cycle of chlomid! Love the diaper changer and crib by the way!
-Sapphire
Amy-Looks like you found a great site! Yea!!!
-Sapphire
Post a Comment