"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2007

scan

My scan this month is same as last month. 3 mature follicles!!! 1 is a little large and the other 2 are perfect. My lining was still thin (this is a side effect of Clomid that I have been blessed with), measuring at a 7. But they did give me the shot and said that it's not thin enough to not give me the shot. Women can become pregnant with that lining. So, we will see.
I will have my progesterone checked and if it still good like last month, we will probably continue on the Clomid route and maybe start the IUI's. That is, if I don't become pregnant on this cycle. Because my lining is thinner (due to Clomid), the Dr. may decide to try some other meds on me. Those could include Letrazole or possibly injectibles, which may not affect my lining so much.

But because my progesterone was good last month, they may just keep me on Clomid. Who knows.. it is all up in the air I guess. We will be able to tell better after my progesterone results are in. I get my blood drawn for that on Friday, May 11th and will get the results probably around the same time as testing/AF time.

Well, that's all for now. I should be Oing tomorrow'ish, so we will be busy BDing again over the next few days. I pray that this is our month!!!

3 comments:

James said...

Yeah on having 3 great follicles!! I also wanted to say that I have never been a mini van person, but they look better and better to me all the time!!
-Laura

Anonymous said...

Go follicles!!! BD BD BD!!! Hahahaha

Liam and Graham said...

Yee-haa! Time for a BD fest! :)
- Dani