"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Test at 10DPO

I went ahead and tested this morning, even though it is still really early and I think AF is right around the corner. I definately have a line there but please don't get too excited.. I am pretty sure it is a nasty evap line that these dollar store tests are prone to and I have had these before. This one is pretty bad though because it is really dark.

What makes me think it is an evap is because it really doesn't look very pink to me, it looks grey. And in the 2nd pic that I will show you, it is pretty thin looking. Here are the pics. I have 2 different pics but I adjusted them:

Here is Pic 1
untouched
Pic 1 again, touched up
Pic 2
Untouched

Pic 2 again, touched up

Pic 2 again, inverted


Again, I don't really think these are true BFP's. I will test again tomorrow and see if there is a difference. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy - i dunno, looks pink to me! maybe get a digital test to be sure?? I hope this is it for you!!!!!

Staci said...

Hmmm. Hard to tell. What did it do when you were pg with Abby? Mine turned up dark pink fast...but I was 12-14 dpo when I tested. I'm still holding out hope for ya for this month.

Amy said...

Stac- I tested BFN at 10 DPO with Abby. My test at 12 DPO with Abby was faint pink. They didn't start getting nice and dark until 13-14 DPO. I know, I'm still early.

Karen said...

I agree with Staci. It's really hard for me to tell the difference anyway. I am hoping and praying for you and Jared (and checking your blog almost obsessively :))

Kristy said...

yah i'd wait and see...you never know..give the HGC some time to increase!! i'm hoping its a BFP for ya!!! ;)

Kristy said...

oh and i too check your blog almost obsessively! ;)