My test does not look so great anymore :( It was so convincing this morning. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.. you'd think I would have learned by now. Jared says he is taking my tests and won't give them to me until AF is officially late. With the Clomid though, I really don't know when AF is due. It should extend my luteal phase for me. Without Clomid, AF would be due tomorrow but I don't think I will see her tomorrow. We'll see, I'll keep you all posted though. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. It still could be a BFP, but it is looking pretty evapish now.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
We're back
Jared did great in the 1/2 marathon. He finished in 1 hour and 55 minutes.


My test does not look so great anymore :( It was so convincing this morning. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.. you'd think I would have learned by now. Jared says he is taking my tests and won't give them to me until AF is officially late. With the Clomid though, I really don't know when AF is due. It should extend my luteal phase for me. Without Clomid, AF would be due tomorrow but I don't think I will see her tomorrow. We'll see, I'll keep you all posted though. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. It still could be a BFP, but it is looking pretty evapish now.
My test does not look so great anymore :( It was so convincing this morning. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.. you'd think I would have learned by now. Jared says he is taking my tests and won't give them to me until AF is officially late. With the Clomid though, I really don't know when AF is due. It should extend my luteal phase for me. Without Clomid, AF would be due tomorrow but I don't think I will see her tomorrow. We'll see, I'll keep you all posted though. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. It still could be a BFP, but it is looking pretty evapish now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job Jared! I am praying for you Amy!
Congrats to Jared! Keep us posted on AF/testing. We're still praying for you.
Great job for jared in the 1/2 marathon!
I'm still holding out hope for you this time. A bfp is still very possible, just give it a few more days. That's easier said than done, I know, but i'm praying here for your patience & a blessing.
Jessica
Post a Comment