"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BFN again

I tested again this morning, even though I saw a little pink in my CM. It was a BFN, of course. AF hasn't started full force yet. I doubt it will until tomorrow. Once it starts full force, I will make a call into my Dr. and figure out what we'll be doing for this cycle.

I know the Lord will bless us soon. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. I know God is listening because I have felt at such peace the past few days, even though I knew that AF was imminent.

I will post, once we have our game plan for this cycle in place.

No comments: