"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Engagement pics

Yesterday, I took some pics of a really good friend of mine from work and her DF. Their wedding is Oct. 6 and I will be a bridesmaid. I posted pics of her veil making last month. They are also having their professional photographer take engagement pictures, but Lesley wanted some with her mom and their dogs, so I agreed to take some. We had a great time and I think I got some great shots. Here are some of my favorites:

Lesley and Taylor






5 comments:

Staci said...

Great job! Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

You're a good photographer!

Kristy said...

good job! the sun is a little bright in some of them but you did a good job on placement! they look natural! :)

Kristy said...

hey! sorry i just saw your comment on my life candids blog. it depends on what camera you have to how & what you can adjust the settings to. but i would saw that moving to some place more in the shade (you stand at the edge of the shade) would have been much better. you would have been able to catch good catch lights in their eyes.
you can tone down the brightness in photoshop by using curves or levels.
message me through myspace & i'll tell you how to do that! :)

am i making sense?! haha. you did good job though!!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Great pictures!

-Sapphire