"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

1 year ago today

was Abigail's due date. We could have been having her birthday party today (or whenever her actual birthday would have been).

I had my scan this morning and it went ok. The good news is my lining is great at 11mm when it was only 7mm on Clomid. The bad news is I only have 2 follicles and one is a little small and one is a little big. The small one is 15mm and the large one is 34mm. They like to seem them in the 18-28mm range. They still gave me the shot and we will have the IUI done tomorrow at 10am.

Wish us luck and if you think about it, say a prayer for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy you are always in my prayers but I will say an extra one for you today. Hoping for our prayers to be finally answered.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and Jared. :)

Kristy said...

you guys are always in my prayers! hopefully God will answer it this time around!! =)

Anna said...

I will be praying:)