"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday pictures

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. We had all the family up to the farm and had yummy cake and ice cream!

My mom made me an apron for my birthday. I have never had an apron and decided that I would really like to have one about a year ago. She did a great job! When I opened it, I tried it on and my mom mentioned something about even when I am pregnant I can still wear it.. so I found some nearby diapers (clean) and stuffed them under the apron:




We also got out to see the sheep/lambs and Ted:








6 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad you had a good birthday. That apron looks great on you with the bluge underneath. I'm still praying for you, just havent had much time to chime in lately.

Anonymous said...

That was fun last night! You look so cute in your apron :)

Staci said...

Awww. You're gonna look so cute pg! I can't wait!!!

Who made your cake? It looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Amy you look cute in the apron.

Anonymous said...

Costco made the cake, yummy!

Karen said...

Hope that you had a great birthday Amy! Looks like fun :)