"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

IUI

It is over and done with. It went pretty well actually.

Jared's sperm count was more than it was in January.. what an Iron Man!!! hehe His count in January was 24 million. Today it was around 35 million. WOOHOO!!

So, I am now in the 2WW, even though I don't think I have O'd yet. Hopefully I will very soon though.

I added some pictures of the ironman to our website (in the June folder) but I didn't get all of them up there. I will work on that this weekend. I am also making the video but it is taking me longer than I thought because of some technical issues with the program that I am using. Hopefully that will be done soon and I will post it as soon as it is.

Happy Friday. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I hope this is it for y'all!! I am not that familiar with IUIs. I'll have to read up on it tonight.

Anonymous said...

Good luck little iron men hahahaha!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

So excited! Hope this is it for you!

-Sapphire

Karen said...

Amy,
I am praying for you and Jared that you will be blessed with a little one soon!