"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're off!

Off to Coeur d'Alene, that is. Jared's Ironman is on Sunday.. don't worry, I will have to whole trip documented with pictures and video. I will try to blog from our laptop if we are somewhere where we have an internet connection.

As far as TTC goes, I have my follicle scan on Thursday next week. As long as everything looks good, I will receive the HCG shot to make me ovulate and we will go in on Friday for the IUI. Woohoo! I am so ready for this.

I know a blog is no fun without pics so, here are some pictures of my sister and her DH, Chris..




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that boy is cute!!! Too bad he's taken :)

Jessica said...

I know he's your ironman regardless, but good luck to jared!

Kristy said...

yay its jen!! hi jen! =)

Staci said...

I like what you did with the coloring on the 2nd picture!

Good luck at the Ironman!!! I can't wait to hear the details!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Jenny and Chris!