"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Fat stupid Negative

Not sure what exactly our next step is, but I am going to call the nurse this morning and figure out where we go from here. At my last follicle scan, she said that I will probably be done with the Clomid/Femara and I will have to come to a consultation with the Dr. to decide where to go from there. Well, if I wait until AF comes before we do a consultation, then it will probably be too late to start anything for this next cycle and I really don't want to take another break.. so we'll see.

I imagine they will start me on Follistim, which is an injection med so I will have to learn how to give myself shots. FUN! I wonder if there is a nurse that lives in our subdivision that will do it for me???? My dad is a retired fire fighter and has given lots of shots.. he could do it???

I will figure something out, but people say that giving it yourself is really not that bad at all. uggh. I never thought I would have to ever do something like this. I just don't understand how we got pg with Abby so easily and now this.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hang in there Amy. It isn't over until its over. God is holding a special miracle just for you!

Anonymous said...

"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1. God will answer your prayers Amy. I will give you shots, just to get you back for all the mean things you did to me when we were younger hehe. JK!

Laura said...

I am so sorry Amy. A friend of mine is pregnant now with twins after her first round of follistim. The shots were more of a pin injection rather than a big shot, and it was easy for her to do. I am sorry you are going through all of this.

Kristy said...

hang in there amy. God does have a plan for you guys...i know its hard to stay positive through all of this. but it will all be worth it once it happens. ;)