"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cycle #16

AF started late Thursday night. Friday is considered CD 1 and I start taking the Femara medication again on Sunday.

I have my consultation with the Dr. and my follicle scan and my trigger shot all on Tuesday, July 24. We will probably have the IUI on the following day.

I purchased the finish line video from the Ironman videographers. I don't know if I mentioned this but I ran across the finish line with Jared. Most everyone had family or their spouse run across with them. It was so neat! Take a look:

2 comments:

Staci said...

13 hour and 36 minutes! HOLY COW is that a long time to be running/swimming/biking!!! I thought a marathon was forever long! Go JARED! You have way more endurance/willpower than I could ever imagine!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Very cool! That's nice they let spouses cross w/them!! Way to go Jared!