I've fallen so behind!
I started posting a couple nights ago because I finished the Ironman video. I tried uploading it to Youtube, but Youtube hasn't been working for me lately for some reason, then I tried uploading it to Photobucket. That's when I realized that Youtube and Photobucket only allow videos for 10 minutes in length. Jared's video is 13 minutes long!! So, I will have to cut some more things out of it and then get it on here. It's always something.
Monday last week I started back in my old department at work. I am SO HAPPY to be back doing my old job. My stress level has gone way down, which is good.
Another piece of news is that we aren't moving up to the farm now afterall. Jenny and Chris are!!! They sold their house and had to be out in 2 days. They are currently living with my parents until new carpet is installed in the farm house. Jenny painted almost the entire house, so it looks great. Mine and Jared's house is still on the market with not much interest or movement, so we may be in there a while longer.
We have been house sitting at the farm since the owners have been on vacation. Yesterday morning, Jenny and I did chores and noticed that 1 of the female rabbits had bunnies. She had a total of 5 but only 3 survived. We weren't expecting bunnies, so the cage wasn't prepared at all. Luckily the mom tore out a bunch of her hair and piled it in the corner of the cage so the babies had something inbetween themselves and the wire cage floor. Jen and I hurried and got the box for the nest and put some hay and as much of the mom's hair as we could and placed the bunnies into the box/nest. They were still going strong this morning and the mom completely rearranged the nest for them. I will get some pics tonight so I have something to post.
I have fallen behind on my picture taking too.
Well, we have our follicle scan and consultation with the Dr. tomorrow. I hope I have some great looking follicles this month!
Sorry, I have no pictures to share this time.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You helped with the painting too!!!! I'm excited for your appt Amers.
How cool that they'll be living out there now :)
My cousins had bunnies....and they mass produced!!! There were so many! I always tried to convince my parents that we needed one...but they never gave in (my cousins only lived 2 doors down...so now I understand why! lol)
Post a Comment