"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Follicle Scan and Bunny pics

We had our follicle scan and it wasn't so great. I had 1 good
follicle, but my lining was the thinnest it's ever been at 6 mm. After the
ultrasound we met with the Dr. for the consultation. He explained to Jared and I that only 45% of women put on Clomid or Femara become pregnant. Because of the little glitches that I am having in response to the medication (my thin lining), my chances are reduced.

This next medication that they want to put me on (Follistim injections) gives us an 85% chance of becoming pregnant, over the course of 3 cycles. This medication works completely different from the other medication and does not cause a thin lining. He said that the 15% of women who do not become pregnant on this medication have severe issues like endometriosis, blocked tubes, 1 tube and even male factor infertility.

Jared and I don't have anything severe like that. I will be on Follistim for up to 3 cycles. If this doesn't work, we will probably stop fertility treatments because the next step would be invitro and Jared and I really don't want to go that far.

The Dr. gave us a good outlook and I think he feels pretty confident that
the Follistim will be what it takes. While on Follistim, 75% of women will have a single baby, 25% of women will have twins and 1% could have triplets.

The odds look pretty good, so hopefully this will be what it takes!
We are still going forward with the insemination tomorrow, even though my lining is thin.

Now for Bunny pics...

Here is Momma rabbit

Here are the 3 babies. Can you make them all out?

Look how tiny it is!


Here is the farm owner's house (It's 100 years old)


Here's Jen and Chris going into their new house.

You can see the freshly painted green walls in the background.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby bunnies!

Jamie said...

I have faith that one of these next 3 cycles will be the one for you.

Staci said...

The next step sounds very promising! I'm guessing twins ;)

The bunnies are cute...and so tiny!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Praying you get your bfp very soon! Maybe you'll get triplets! That'd be exciting! :-) Any baby is exciting and I'm praying so hard for you guys! I know God's got a great plan for you both I just know it!

What a beautiful home!

Aw! What cute bunnies!