"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ironman Video

I am finally finished and finally got it uploaded.


I have been really crampy ever since my IUI which I don't remember happening last month. It could be a pg symptom, or I am just reacting differently to the IUI than I did last cycle. Anyone else remember being crampy ever since O, when they conceived??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is awesome Amy! It stirs up emotion and pride watching that. Hopefully the cramping is a sign of being pg :)

Kristy said...

yah i remember being a lil crampy, especially in my legs of all things! i remember being bloated too. ugh! super fun! haha...i hope this means you got PG!!!

Staci said...

Wow! The video is awesome! I don't know why...but it brought tears to my eyes! It's so inspirational! Makes me want to do an Ironman! lol I like how Jared said he wanted to do another one (at the end of the video). At the end of my marathon I wasn't so sure of another one! lol

As for crampy...I was sure AF was on her way b/c of all the cramps the month that I was pg with Brody.

Jamie said...

Awesome video Amy! I had goosebumps when all the racers started in the water. I could here the pride in your voice....way to go Jared!

I too thought AF was on her way the whole time because of all the cramping, which is why I tested so late. Fingers crossed!

Laura said...

Great video!! Way to go Jared! I was crampy and had a bloated feeling. I hope this is it!!

Anna said...

The video is great! you did a great job! Way to go Jared!

I also thought AF was on her way when I got my BFP...praying for yours!