"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Tshirt

I must be really busy lately.

I haven't shared much about the Ironman, but once I finish the video, that will pretty much give you all the details. I did want to share some pictures of the Tshirt that I made for myself to wear on race day.


I have my day 21 blood draw for my progesterone check today. I have tested a couple times and the lines are getting lighter.I may test on Monday at 10 DPO, but if I get a faint line, it could be the shot still in my system.

We had a good 4th of July. Jen and I went and saw the movie "Liscence to Wed" It was pretty stupid, but it had 1 hilarious scene. Jared and Chris (Jen's DH) saw Transformers while we went to the chick flick. They said Transformers was great.

After the movies, we all headed back to my parents for a BBQ. Jared and I stayed there almost all day. We headed back home around dinner time and Jen and Chris came down and we watched another movie "Catch and Release." Again, pretty stupid. (sorry for those who are fans).

I think Jen and I are done choosing movies for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because the guys say their movies are good doesn't mean that we would think they were good. Like you said Amers, all the good movies have already been made hahaha

Kristy said...

hey! yes we watched the parade in Corbett & carter LOVED it!! all those fire trucks & tractors! =)
i'll be bloggin it soon. took too many photos to sort thru!

Staci said...

Love the shirt!!!! Can't wait to hear more about the Ironman.

As for movies...I thought License to Wed looked cute...sorry to hear it wasn't the greatest. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.