"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 06, 2007

Almost time for

either AF or testing. Can you believe I haven't tested yet? Jared took my tests and is doing a good job of hiding them!! I probably won't test until Wednesday. I wanted to test this morning, but I really don't have many symptoms and I do have my usual AF symptoms like dried up CM.

We had a good weekend. We went for a bike ride then to the pool on Saturday and had dinner with Jen and Chris that night. We went to church on Sunday then I had dinner with Jen and my mom Sunday night. Other than that, nothing really too exciting happened.

I'll keep you posted when I test or if AF comes. I expect AF would start either Wednesday or Thursday.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! I'm proud of you (and Jared)! Have you found someone to give you injections...if it comes to that? I'm prayin' for ya!

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting happened? So having dinner with me 2 nights in a row isn't enough for you? Hahahaha. Hopefully you get a BFP when Jared lets you test : )

Kristy said...

hope you get a BFP this time!!