"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

BFN and new readers

I tested this morning and got a BFN. Looks like I will be giving injections by the weekend. I expect AF tomorrow or Thursday.

My injections were delivered to my house today. I was so excited when they got here. I almost felt as if the box had a baby inside. hahaha

I have decided to give my blog address to my mom, MIL and SIL. I always send out emails to all of them with updates on our cycle and feel like they would love to be able to read my blog as well, since I keep them posted of everything anyways.

This means that I won't be able to share my BFP on here until I share it with my family first.

Be on the lookout for comments from them!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Arg. Sorry about the BFN. Who's gonna give you the shots?