"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

Break

Darn.. should have taken last month off I guess. I have a cyst now this cycle, which is caused by the fertility medication and it's very common. In order to get rid of the cyst, I have to go on the birth control pill for a whole cycle.

The nurse told me that when you respond to the fertility medication, it can cause cyst. She said in a way, it is good to know that my body is responding to the meds.

So, no TTC this cycle :( The nurse said that I will be pregnant, just not this month.

Oh, another abbreviation is TTC= Trying to Conceive.

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a bummer, but its good to know you are responding to the meds!

Staci said...

Arg! You're kidding me! That really stinks! I'll pray this month goes by quickly!

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout of your blog! I will be praying that God will grant you patience during this time!