Our good friend, Peter, also competed this morning and this was Pete's first triathlon ever! It was a beautiful morning and my sister was able to join me to help cheer them on!!

I was fiddling with my camera's settings when Jared came in from the bike. Good thing I had Jen there with me or I would have missed him completely. I just barely got this shot of him and I cut off most of his body, so I had to crop out the rest of the picture. haha.

After finishing, waiting for Peter. I look like a pale ghost next to Jared.
Go Pete!
Well, I have about a week left on the pill. I had to go pick up another pack because of Labor Day next week. My last pill would have been this Thursday, and AF would have started probably Friday or Saturday, which would not have given me enough time to get in for my day 3 u/s. So, I will take a few extra pills until next Sunday and that will allow AF to come Monday or Tuesday and I can get in to the Dr. right in time.
I had a little episode of breakthrough bleeding this past week and it is finally coming to a stop. The nurses warned me about it and told me that it happens to just about everyone. I remember bleeding almost a whole month the first time I went on the pill before Jared and I were married. So annoying.
I have basically bled/spotted for the past week and now I will start AF next week. Just lovely.
Well, hope everyone had a good weekend. Back to work tomorrow!



5 comments:
You need some sun girl! lol!
Congrats to Jared!
Sorry about the breakthru bleeding. That stinks to have to bleed for 2 weeks of the month!
The pictures are great Ames, makes you want to go out and get in shape!
Way to go Jared!! I hope this whole process is over for you very soon!!
You can take pics of me next year, watch out Jared hahahaha!
I remember Jared's first Triathlon! It is great to see his improvement!! Peter, way to go!!! Judy
Post a Comment