"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Are you ready??

Because I am!! I can't believe I am already good to go! Ok.. here's the big news.. I have 4 FOLLICLES! 4!!!!!! I had 3 on the right and 2 on the left, but one of the ones on the right is from my cyst, so that leaves us with 4 good follicles.

QUADS??????? I sure hope not, but triplets or twins could be a real possibility. Or just a single.. or none.

So, the insemination will be on Thursday at 10:30 am. Then we will be onto another two-week-wait.

The nurse said that I looked "perfect", which means my lining is great and my follicles are all good sizes. WOOHOO!! This is the first cycle since I have been on meds where everything is "perfect". When I was on Clomid and Femara, there was always something that wasn't on track. Either my follicles looked good, but my lining was thin or my lining was good, but my follicles weren't.

I hope we have a BFP in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting News!!! I will say extra prayers that this is it. I really hope so cause you and Jared will be great parents.

MerrittTimes said...

YEAH!!! COME ON BFP!!!!!

Jamie said...

Oh, I just got so excited! I can't wait to see your BFP!

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I'm so excited : )

Kristy said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! BRING ON THE BFP!!!!

Staci said...

PTL!!! The next 2 weeks is gonna go by soooo slow.