Well, the cyst is way down.. it was still there, but very small and won't be a problem. They drew some blood as well and as long as all my levels are "right on", I will start the Follistim injections tonight. The nurse will call me this afternoon as soon as the blood results come in. I will update when I hear!
My next appt will be next Tuesday at 9 AM and we will look at the follicles and see if I am ready for the IUI. I probably won't be quite ready, but they will be monitoring me to see if I need any adjustments in the medications, etc.
Jen went with me this morning. THANKS Jen!!!!
Edited to add: The nurse just called....My blood tests are GOOD too!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! Follistim, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yay! I was praying for your appoitnment! Glad it went well...
You don't have to say what I know you are thinking - I am the best sister!!! Hahahaha. I'm glad the appt went well Amers : )
Yay! I'm so glad you can start the shots! We're all VERY ready for you to have a baby!!!!
Yoohoo!!
YAY!!!!
Post a Comment