"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

hodgepodge

I was trying to come up with a name for this post of a few various pictures and found the word "hodgepodge" in the Thesaurus in Microsoft Word.. i thought it fit.


Me and Jen before the start of the MS150 on Saturday..
sorry so blurry, Jared was in control of this one

Jen and I went on a walk through our neighborhood with the pugs and we both love this house..

This is Chris's (Jen's hubby) new bike

Obi trying to decide what's for dinner

Well, my scan and blood work is tomorrow. This is just to give us an idea of how the Follistim is working for me. I shouldn't be ready for ovulation for a bit longer so that means I will still be doing injections for a few more nights, I imagine. We will have a better idea tomorrow. I am very interested to see how it's all goin in there as I definately have been feeling my ovaries at work. Usually when I wake up in the morning and throughout the rest of the morning is when I have been feeling it the most. Feels like when you go over a dip in the road and you get that ticklish sorta feeling. Well, that's what my tummy feels like in the ovary area for about 1/2 the day, like a full, bloated sensation.. very strange.

I will update tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Love that pic of Obi!!! So cute!

That's cool that you can FEEL your ovaries working!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Amy!!! I look forward to hearing how your appt goes : )

Karen said...

I was just wondering how things were going. Praying for you and Jared that the injections do the trick!