"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

IUI #3

Went well today! We had 20 million or so sperm. The Dr. thinks we will have twins. haha I don't know why he thinks that, but he thinks I have too many eggs to conceive just 1 (if we do conceive). He said even with 4-5 eggs, I still only have a 1% chance of conceiving anything more than twins.

Also, he thinks that I have 5 eggs, not 4. He said that my cyst (which was still there last week) would have either gone away or gotten bigger by now.. it wouldn't have stayed the same size, so he said that I actually have 3 good follicles on my right and 2 good follicles on my left. That is just nuts.

I sure hope this is our lucky one! Please Lord, let us finally be parents.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray that I get to be an aunty again soon!!!!

Staci said...

What's the date for the test?!?!?

Didn't the pencil test say twins for you?!?

I'm on my knees!!!!!!

Jamie said...

OMG..twins, how awesome!

Prayin, prayin, prayin;)

Kristy said...

TWINS!!!!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

What a good chance to become parents!!!! Maybe I will be a Grandma!!!! Two long weeks now??

May God be with you!

Anna said...

Praying here in Ca.!

Laura said...

I hope this is it for you!!! It sounds very promising!!