"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Not good

I have pink in my CM and it feels like AF is starting
:( I thought for sure we would get pg this month.

The discomfort in my ovary area is gone though, so I am thinking I may not have any cysts this cycle. I do remember having some discomfort when I had the cyst last time.

I will be calling my nurse this morning to have her fill my prescription for Follistim again. Maybe cycle #2 will be the charm! Prayerfully and faithfully, it will be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Amy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Ames, I will be praying too.

Staci said...

I'm sorry! I'm praying too.

Anna said...

I'm sorry too! I am praying!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Amy. I thought it would be this month. I will be praying.

Laura said...

I am so sorry Amy. We're all praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, You are in our prayers!!!!!
Soooooo Sorry. Our Huggs and Love!