"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Pregnant?

Let me start off by saying THANK YOU! to all that posted about my assignment pictures. It looks like you all agreed on most of them, so it definately helped me narrow them down.

So, the reason for my title of this post is because I seriously look (and feel) like I am about 10 weeks pg right now and I'm sure it all has to do with the meds. My ovaries feel very overworked and overstimulated and I am bloated. It has gotten better each day, but the nurse says I can't do anything to "jostle" myself. No bike or horseback riding. Only walking or swimming for exercise.

I am being totally honest when I say I am not sticking out my tummy in these pics, I am being as relaxed as possible. Just ask my mom as she was over at my house tonight and brought me my new shirt (which I am wearing. Thanks Mom!!) I've even posted a pic of when I was pg with Abby for comparison:


Me today:

Abby pregnancy pictures:
13 weeks
10 weeks
After looking at my early pregnancy pictures, I notice that I actually look more like 13 weeks pregnant and that I have put on a few pounds. YIKES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a cute belly, pregnant and not!

Kristy said...

oh amy! haha...let me tell you how i felt since i am 10 weeks now...immediately i was super bloated! & it got worse til about week 6....so there's a chance you are!!!! do you feel anything else?!
btw, your tummy is rockin...you don't want to see mine! UGH!!!

Staci said...

I see the LITTLE pooch....but you're still so cute! Lots of people would die to have a tummy like that! I pray it's filled with a little baby very soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is exciting--I hope this is it. You look cute with the little bump.