"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shot #1

Well, the first shot is done and it was easy shmeezy! 4 more to go before my next appt. I will probably need to do another dose or two after that though before I am ready for Ovulation.

Earlier tonight, Jen and I went to dinner at Jason's Deli and then went to Target. After Target, we went back up to the farm and my parents came over with my niece and nephew. I got Ted out and Ashley and I jumped on him bareback. I loved being back on Ted's back. Andrew wanted nothing to do with getting on him or even petting him. He liked looking at him though.


Ashley looks so excited here:


Another thing is Jenny has started a blog!! YAY Jen! Click here to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Ashley look so cute!! I'm glad your shots went well : )

Staci said...

Glad the shots were a piece of cake! I'll check out Jen's blog.