"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

YAY for AF!

Af is here!!! Being excited for AF to come only happens on a very rare occasion and this happens to be one of them.

My u/s is scheduled for Thursday. I should be starting shots that night. I will keep you posted of my appointment!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay for AF? haha I will be praying that the appt goes well and you can be back on your way to baby making : )

Staci said...

LOL! It's funny to read "Yay for AF" on your TTC blog! LOL!!!!

Laura said...

How are the shots going?